Friday, September 29, 2006














hI. Not been doing very much sketching this week - due to 2 things - 1:Lego starwars 2 still being amazing, the bounty hunter missions are swweeet, and -2: Painting the above xbox 360 faceplate for my flatmates birthday... she's a fan of my rabbit, don't worry i didn't force that design on her :) Turned out not bad, just needs a protective coat of spray varnish i reckon, but good practice for future faceplate designing, might have a go at my own one next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Swell.
Wanna do my n.e.s? (its broke so have converted it into an actual lunchbox)

R A B said...

Man alive i would love to paint a NES, infact i think i have one that doesn't work knocking about in back home, might search it out and paint it up! ...sounds like the most awesome lunchbox ever :)

Anonymous said...

...I've also thought about converting it into a working toaster... mmmm nintendo-flavoured bread....