Friday, August 29, 2008

Sketch Clubtastic - Biker

Howdy folks! the sketch club word of the week was 'Biker', so here's my effort. I sorta knew right away i wanted to draw a fat guy, and the cute tattoos kinda came from just wanting to get some more contrast in the idea and image, something a little more unusual. Then i gave him the chopper coz well...choppers rock, my dad has one back home and i take it out for a spin whenever i'm back there, it's awesome. Anyways, pretty pleased with how this guy turned out, I'll get the preliminary sketches and linework up tomorrow after i get some stuff scanned. Big thanks to the sketch club boys for all the feedback, check out their links on the right for their quality artwork.

5 comments:

Ken said...

good job man! Love the colours... is it digitally painted?

R A B said...

thanks buddy, yup digital painting after a good old pencil line drawing.

monkf15h said...

Cowboy was yours. This guy could be anyones!! Where's your line style gone? I can't see it in this one. Sorry to be harsh bud I like your dramatic silhouette work a whole lot more. (remember..it's just my opinion)

Vencys_lao said...

Hey Buddy!!!

You are each day more monster! hahahaha!
job amazing!! \o

The character is very charismatic ... Super ten!

I love your job!

Vencys_lao said...

Ah! Hey!!

And has more than AstroFunk? I miss it, Buddy!! :D

See ya!