Wednesday, February 01, 2012

The Tumbler...

does it come in black?  :)


any excuse for a Batman reference!


I  just setup a Tumblr account - seems like a cool way to keep track of artists u like and get your work out there and exposed ( oo-er )  a little more, plus it's simple and quick to use, so check it out here if u like


ME TUMBLIN'


In other news...I have finally finished the pencils for my DKR pinup, here's a peek before I properly scan it in and think about colour.  I'll put the full size Lineart up probably shortly.  


oh yeah - and I was passed this link the other day to an awesome custom brush preset, plus other goodies - highly recommended for getting a pencil feel in photoshop - check it out

STUMPY PENCIL

Back soon!

1 comment:

embedded design said...

wow nice blog...