Thursday, October 30, 2008

mAG bLAG

Just a quick shout to mention that the new 'Official Nintendo Magazine' has a cool 6 page feature on the making of ZUBO - and I was lucky enough to have some of my work featured. As someone who used to devour these magazines as a kid this gets me kinda excited, so forgive me for shouting about it :)
I used to love looking at the artwork for the latest mario game, copying drawings of final fight characters, doodling evil megaman bots, or creating my own street fighting dudes. For me, checking out some new artwork for a game was more exciting than a new screenshot, probably still is.. :) Anyway, the sketches shown are from some of the move storyboards i produced, so i might get afew more of these up here soon. Adios!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one mate! Those sketches look cool. I'll have to try to find an issue of that sometime for a keep sake :P

I wonder how folk are doing on the Pop highscore table in there too?

Tim Holleyman said...

Wahooo!!!! zub do. I look forward to playing it.....can you ask Rob if I can have my free copy?
Great drawings as always Ross, and very exciting to be in the Mag.

Vencys_lao said...

Hi brotha!!! I miss you man...


but I have a lot of work to do here!
and I couldn't come here to do commentary..

I really enjoyed the line of toy to game! is very different and crazy!

Very nice man!
see ya