Friday, July 18, 2008

Street Fighter Train-ing










HADOKEN! Woo! I'm back up in the amazing capital city of Edinburgh, and on the way up here i thought I'd keep myself busy by doing a quick painting on the train. Seen as I'm looking forwards to playing Street Fighter 4 next weekend in London, I thought I'd pick from the roster of awesome sf characters....the two i've picked are gonna be console exclusives in sf4, Dan and Fei Long. I quickly mocked up the colour / composition test, then spent an hour fleshing out the line work and blocking in base colour. I should get the next part done on the train back on monday, and want to spend about another hour or so adding some tone n stuff with the paint. Anyways, really enjoyed this, hope u all likes...finished version in a couple of days!

No comments: